Monday, January 24, 2011

Talking with myself

Yeah, so looking at the blogs I unleashed into the world has given me a whole new insight into these people. Namely, nothing at all. Here's the lowdown:

Shelby channeled her inner split personality syndrome with a conversation with her gay muses(male on male, of course.). The content was great, but if I had to go Gollum on Blogger, here would be the formatting:

I would start in a blockquote like this. 
That sounds logical.
Holy shit, who the hell are you?
I'm that program you were working on.
O_o No fucking way. 
You sound like Mr. Spock. I don't even watch Star Trek! That's your name now, stupid program. Spock.
This was all your idea, demonstrating a conversation on a blog.
Screw you, you're a lump of sand and plastic. I AM YOUR MASTER. 
And so on. Note the difference in fonts and type faces, with the 'dominant'(aka not a gay dude) type being the default.
  
 

 
 

1 comment:

commanderzorkac said...

Niiiice. I enjoy Spock. He seems cool.